What is a Warranty?
A warranty is a written guarantee or a promise for a product or service and declares the provider’s responsibility.
What does the Low Price Warranty of Mosaic cover?
When you book on the official website of Mosaic we guarantee you that you will always get the lowest rates available anywhere online for Mosaic for your stay.
What happens if I find a lower rate than what I have booked?
Should you find a lower rate on another website, within 24 hours of completing a reservation at the official website of Mosaic we will match the lower rate found for the entire duration of the reservation originally made on our official website. In addition to that, you’ll be upgraded to the next higher room category, subject to availability at the time of check in at the hotel.
How can I file my claim under Mosaic ’s Low Rate Warranty?
Post making the booking on the official website of Mosaic within 24 hours if you find a lower rate simply click on the Low Price Warranty Claim link on your booking confirmation email that you have received. On clicking the link you would be taken to the online claim submission form. Please complete all the required information. You would be required to attached the screen capture of the web page showing the lower rate. Post successful submission of the claim form we would validate the claim within 24 hours. On successful validation we would offer you as a discount the rate difference on your bill at checkout. Further subject to availability at check-in we would upgrade you to the next available room type.
The Mosaic Low Price Warranty is subject to the following Terms and Conditions - please review these carefully.
- The Mosaic Low Price Warranty applies solely to reservations made through the official website of Mosaic.
- If within 24 hours of completing a reservation on Mosaic's official website you find a rate (“Comparison Rate”) on another website that is lower to the room rate that you have booked (same room type, same number of people, same arrival and departure dates), please click on the File Low Price Warranty claim link on your booking confirmation email.
- The booking conditions applicable to the Comparison Rate (such as advanced payment and deposit, change and cancellation policies) must be identical to the booking conditions of the rate booked on the Mosaic official website.
- The Comparison Rate must be publicly viewable and bookable online.
- The Mosaic Low Price Warranty does not apply to:
- Rates from so called “opaque” or auction sites where the hotel name and/or the specific hotel is not known.
- Any rates found on websites that package the hotel room and other travel components such as flights, car rental, tours, etc.
- Rates which are not publicly available, such as corporate negotiated rates or group, convention and/or event rates which are specifically agreed by Mosaic to particular groups or companies.
- Rates quoted on direct mail or electronic mail solicitations.
- Rates offered to members only of certain groups or individuals that meet previously specified criteria such as membership of particular associations or special programmes not open to the public in general.
- Rates valid for extended stays/long stay rates for any consecutive nights.
- Pre-paid rates which involve a voucher to be redeemed at the hotel
- Rates offered through Promo codes or Coupon codes on online travel agent sites.
- Rate comparison between the Mosaic rate and the Comparison Rate will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the room rate.
- If the Comparison Rate is sold on a different currency from the Mosaic rate, the Comparison Rate will be converted to the same currency as used in the original booking made on Mosaic, at the exchange rate applicable on the date in which the Mosaic Low Price Warranty Claim is being reviewed/validated.
- If the Mosaic Low Price Warranty Claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights’ accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the Comparison Rate is found.
- The Mosaic Low Price Warranty is void where prohibited by law.
- Mosaic reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Mosaic Low Price Warranty at any time.